Turn the dining room into the heart of your home with this Haddigan dining table. The classic, smoky dark brown hue has a timeless appearance that looks as natural fully exposed as it does under a tablecloth. Rounded edges combine with the grain pattern of the oak veneers for a subtle, vintage look. The hardwood construction keeps this piece solid and supportive even under the weight of heavy holiday casseroles. Finally, save space in your dining area or extend the table surface with the 18-inch butterfly leaf, which folds right out from inside this piece.
Width: 60.00" (152.4 cm) Height: 30.25" (76.8 cm) Depth: 42.00" (106.7 cm)
- Extend the surface another 18 inches with the butterfly leaf which stores right inside the table.
- Gorgeous oak veneers add subtle touches of style with their striking grain pattern.
- Rounded table edges give a worn, vintage look.
- Robust hardwood solids make for a practical and stable furniture frame.
- Seat up to six in comfort around this spacious table.
Dust the wood finish with a soft, clean cloth as needed. Strong chemical cleaners are not suggested, as they may damage the wood's finish.
- Table – without Butterfly Leaf: 60.25" W x 30.25" H x 42" D
- Table – with Butterfly Leaf: 78.25" W x 30.25" H x 42" D
Wood: Select Hardwoods
High-performance, furniture-grade woods provide exceptional durability, stability and strength. This robust combination of materials ensures the longevity you require from your furniture.
Wood Finish: Oak Veneers
By gluing a thin layer of beautiful wood grain onto quality construction materials, veneers provide a striking texture and finish to furniture. Veneers won’t warp, crack or split over time, which keeps your products looking as good as the day you bought them. Oak is a durable hardwood known for its robust manufacturing properties as well as its ability to survive years of use. The straight grain markings are striking, giving your oak furniture a unique look.
Finish Colour: Smoky Dark Brown
Dark and rich with subtle black undertones, this versatile shade of brown is a classic for dining room decor.