Watching your guests ooh and ahh over this Harbour View library will make you glad you put it front and centre in your home. Solid wood knobs, turned feet and shuttered doors are accented by the antiqued paint finish for a truly rustic and vintage look. Hide messy papers behind the closed doors and proudly display your books and trinkets on the three adjustable shelves. What's more, you can flaunt your favourite digital picture frames thanks to the convenient cord access hole in the back panel.
Width: 27.25" (69.2 cm)Height: 72.25" (183.5 cm)Depth: 17.5" (44.5 cm)
- Three adjustable shelves offer you flexibility for displaying what you want.
- Shutter-style doors provide hidden storage.
- Enclosed back panel has cord access so you can display lamps and other accessories.
- Solid wood knobs, turned feet and antiqued paint add rustic vibes to your home.
- Durable materials create a sturdy shelf for your books, decor and more.
Wipe clean with a dry, soft cloth.
Engineered wood provides the warmth and beauty of natural wood, and can be easily and beautifully finished with paints, stains and varnishes. Engineered wood products are designed to maximize the natural strength and durability of wood, making them resistant to heat, stains and scratches.
Finish Type: Paper Laminate
Paper laminate is created by printing a wood grain or coloured design onto a thin layer of paper and then coating it with plastic resin. The paper is bonded to the engineered wood using adhesives, heat and pressure. Sustainable and resistant to wear, paper laminate offers a sleek, stylish touch and won't warp, crack or split.
Finish Colour: Antiqued Paint
Finished in distressed, dark brown colour, this bookcase adds rustic vibes to your home.