Treat yourself like a CEO with this Kansas office chair. A contoured seat like this gives you the grounding you need to sit comfortably, letting you focus on the task ahead. The faux leather seat not only looks sleek and stylish, but it is easy to clean and very practical for a heavy-use piece of office furniture. Like most good office chairs, you be able to swivel, lift, lower and tilt as much as you need to get comfortable. And finally, the five-point base with twin-wheel casters will have you gliding wherever you need to go.
Width: 22.52" (57.2 cm) Height: 38.26" (97.2 cm) Depth: 24.60" (62.5 cm)
- The contoured seat and backrest makes for ergonomic excellence, not to mention a stylish look.
- Full 360-degree swivel and tilt tension adjustment help you find the right angle for your posture.
- Faux leather and comfort foam combine for a cushy seat surface.
- Twin-wheel casters make rolling in this chair a smooth experience.
- Find the right seating height thanks to the one-touch pneumatic lever beneath the seat.
Regularly vacuum upholstery using cleaning attachments to remove dust and debris. For spills and stains, use a warranty-approved fabric cleaner according to package directions. Wipe the chair frame with a soft, clean cloth on a regular basis. Strong chemical cleaners are not suggested, as they may damage the product's finish.Materials
Chair Frame: Plastic
Plastic is a cost-effective material designed to provide durability and stability to your furniture. In addition, plastic can be shaped or textured to suit any decor style while remaining easy to clean.
Seat Cover: Faux Leather
Faux leather has a beautiful leather-like look for a fraction of the cost. Resistant to light, this material will retain the same look for years without fading.
Seat Padding: Fire-Retardant Foam
A foam base will retain its foundation and structure while giving you a comfortable spot to relax.
This classic colour adds a sleek modern look to your home office, no matter where it's placed.