Break away from the TV stand with this PS350 full-motion wall mount from Kanto. Designed to attach to a single stud, this versatile wall mount can support a flat-panel television between 37 and 60 inches in screen size, and up to 80 pounds. When secured and mounted in place, you'll be able to push your TV back within two inches of the wall, or extend it up to 22 inches forward. Finally, the integrated cable management system allows you to neatly tuck away cables and preserve the sleek, streamlined look you've been after.
Width: 28" (71.1 cm)Height: 17.2" (43.7 cm)Depth: 22" (55.9 cm)
- Fits a Variety of VESA Patterns
- Tilt Mechanism
- Wide Range of Swivel
- Extends up to 22 Inches
- Sleek Cable Management
- Installation Hardware Included
Fits a Variety of VESA Patterns
The adjustable H-frame mounting brackets allow the PS350 to accommodate VESA sizes ranging from 200x75 to 600x400.
With +12 degrees to -2 degrees of tilt, you can adjust your TV to the perfect viewing angle in your home or office.
Wide Range of Swivel
The articulating arms on the PS350 allow you to swivel your TV 90 degrees in either direction when mounted on a wall, and over 180 degrees when mounted on a corner or post.
Extends up to 22 Inches
The PS350 extends 22 inches away from the wall, giving you a range of viewing options. When pushed back against the wall, the middle of the TV plate is centred with the wall mount.
Sleek Cable Management
An integrated cable management system allows you to route your power and video cables neatly between the TV and the wall.
Installation Hardware Included
Because every installation is unique, PS350s are carefully packaged with all the lag bolts, anchors, mounting bolts, washers and spacers that you could need. Everything is labeled with clear instructions that correspond with the manuals to simplify your installation.
Full Features and Specifications:
- Fits most flat panel TVs from 37" to 60"
- Supports TVs up to 88 lb. (40 kg)
- Accommodates VESA sizes 200x75 to 600x400
- Accessible tilt mechanism provides a +12° to -2° tilt angle
- 90 degrees of swivel in either direction, dependent on screen size
- Sits 1.9" (4.7 cm) from the wall
- Extends up to 22" (56.1 cm) from the wall
- Integrated cable management system
- Adjustable horizontal leveling
- Solid steel construction with durable powder-coated finish
- Installation manual and all mounting hardware for wood studs and concrete installation is included
- Product weight: 15 lb. (6.8 kg)