Bring the charm of the workshop to your living room with this Keir end table, part of the Scott Living collection. Some furniture is meant to put craftsmanship on prominent display, and this is one proud example. The effect begins with the rough-hewn wood, whose unvarnished, natural finish lends character to your home. Two levels of shelving will offer you plenty of room for display or open storage. Finally, four metal wheels emphasize the industrial look, while making it easy to move this piece around the room.
Width: 22" (55.9 cm)Height: 22" (55.9 cm)Depth: 22" (55.9 cm)
- Add a dose of industrial style into your home with this rough-hewn wood and rugged texture.
- Metal wheels and black corner brackets give this table extra grittiness.
- Two plank-style shelves offer plenty of surface area for storage or display.
- The neutral tones and natural finish help this piece blend in well in a variety of settings.
- Part of the Scott Living collection, this piece is exclusive to The Brick in Canada.
Dust the wood finish with a soft, clean cloth as needed. Strong chemical cleaners are not suggested, as they may damage the wood's finish.Materials
Wood Type: Solid Wood with Natural Wear and Tear
High-performance, furniture-grade woods provide exceptional durability, stability and strength. This robust combination of materials ensures the longevity you require from your furniture.
Hardware: Matte Black Corner Brackets and Casters
Metal is known to maintain sturdy support, yet can be heated and bent into eye-catching designs. Rest easy knowing this metal piece will meet your household needs.