Rediscover the beauty of woodcraft with this Keswick five-piece dining package. Looking equally at home in a formal dining room or a farmhouse, this beautiful table and chairs set brings a handcrafted, traditional style to your home. While the natural allure of the wood is on full display, the ornately shaped table legs provide an upscale element fitting of an heirloom set. And when you need extra space, the dining table can be extended nearly three feet in length thanks to two butterfly leaves stored within the table.
- Extend the table surface from 80 to 112 inches using the two self-storing butterfly leaves.
- The spindle back and reinforced frame combine to create a durable and dependable chair.
- Gorgeously carved table legs add a classical element to this traditional furniture style.
- The neutral, weathered barley hue makes it easy to incorporate this table into surrounding decor.
- Built from thick slabs of pine solids, this set is both durable and supportive.
- This package includes one dining table and four matching chairs.
Remove dust by wiping down the furniture with a soft, clean cloth as needed. Chemical cleaning agents may damage the wood surface, so test first in an inconspicuous area.
- Dining Table – Without Leaves: 80" W x 30" H x 40" D
- Dining Table – With Two Butterfly Leaves: 112" W x 30" H x 40" D
- Chairs: 19" W x 38.5" H x 21" D
Wood: Pine Solids
Furniture made with pine has a natural, creamy yellow colouring that looks elegant and adds warmth to the home. Pine has a tight grain pattern with a smooth surface to hold finishes well.
Finish Colour: Weathered Barley
This light brown shade with yellow undertones adds a quaint country feel to each item in the Keswick dining collection.