Give your movie space a retro modern feel with this Lakin TV stand. Dark walnut side panels and angled legs contrast against the glossy white finish of the rest of the TV stand for a gorgeous colour blocking design. Aluminum chrome handles add a touch of shine to this chic entertainment piece. Open shelving with a wire management system lets you display your home theatre components while keeping your cords from getting tangled. Plus, two cabinet doors enclose adjustable shelves so you can organize your old Hollywood movie collection.
Width: 60" (152.4 cm) Height: 30" (76.2 cm) Depth: 15.5" (39.4 cm)
- Store your home theatre components on the open shelves in the centre of the stand.
- Two cabinet doors enclose adjustable shelves to provide storage for your movie collection.
- Use the integrated wire management system to keep your cables from tangling.
- Dark walnut legs and sides complement the glossy white finish of the rest of the TV stand.
- Aluminum chrome handles put the finishing touch on this modern beauty.
- The stand accommodates most televisions up to 60 inches and weighing up to 135 pounds.
Wood: Medium Density Fibreboard (MDF)
MDF is an extremely strong and versatile material, much stronger than particleboard. It is man-made using heat and pressure to fuse small wood fibres together. The result is a wood that is durable, long-lasting and inexpensive. The lack of grain creates an even texture and colour, providing a smooth finish to the product.
Finish Type: Melamine
Melamine is a thin layer of hardened plastic which can be finished in a number of colours and patterns to suit your interior decor. Designed for easy maintenance, this man-made product is resilient to physical and environmental damage.
Finish Colour: Glossy White and Walnut
Walnut legs and side panels offer a beautiful contrast against the glossy white finish of the rest of the stand.