Add charm to your home with the Leo 6-piece twin panel bedroom package. Tinted in a replicated blue paint finish, this matching set provides not only the perfect place to sleep, but also many great options for tucking away clean clothes and socks. The combination of grooved side panels, beaded rectangular frames and brushed nickel hardware create a timeless design that makes every morning feel a little bit more light and airy. Kids grow up fast, so leave them with bedtime memories that last.
- Engineered wood makes a frame that is both sturdy and solid.
- The blue-grey finish matches with almost any decor, especially soft colours.
- Each drawer includes easy-glide hardware and front dovetail-joint construction for many years of reliable use.
- The grooved side panels, beaded frame and slotted top piece give these pieces a country cottage charm.
- The wide mirror surface provides you a great view and is easy to clean.
- This package includes one twin bed (headboard, footboard and rails), nightstand, dresser and mirror.
Dust the surface with a dry cloth as needed.Dimensions:
- Headboard: 43.1" W x 53.4" H x 1.7" D
- Bed Rails: 40" W x 7.2" H x 76.8" D
- Footboard: 41.9" W x 19.8" H x 0.6" D
- Dresser: 56.8" W x 30.6" H x 15.8" D
- Mirror: 33.2" W x 1.5" H x 39.4" D
- Nightstand: 20.9" W x 25.3" H x 15.8" D
Wood: Engineered Wood
Engineered wood provides the warmth and beauty of natural wood. It can be easily and beautifully finished with paints, stains and varnishes. Engineered wood products are designed and manufactured to maximize the natural strength and stiffness characteristics of wood.
Finish: Replicated Blue Paint
With the magical quality of an antique toy chest but without the chipping and peeling, this replicated blue paint finish provides a quaint, simple look that helps bring out the warmth in surrounding colours.
Hardware Type: Brushed Nickel
Solid, simple and somewhat shiny, the drawer pulls featured throughout the Leo bedroom collection provide attractive functionality to complement the charm of the grooved panels and beaded drawer frames.