Nov 16th, 2020
Leo 7-Piece Leath-Aire® Fabric Reclining Sectional - Grey
Create a warm and welcoming setting for your family with this plush, seven-piece Leo reclining sectional. Swathed in Leath-Aire upholstery, this revolutionary leather-like fabric adds a stylish look to your home while remaining breathable. Each cushion is filled with high-density foam to provide a cozy space to unwind. Meanwhile, multiple seats recline so you can stretch out at the end of a long day. Get comfortable on this Leo Leath-Aire sectional.
- Leath-Aire fabric adapts to your body temperature for comfortable lounging.
- Upholstery is lightly textured to give your furniture a leather-like look.
- High-density foam is packed into each seat and back for a cozy resting space.
- Seats are lightly contoured for your snuggling pleasure.
- Pull the reclining lever to lie back and relax.
- Sectional includes one right-facing recliner, one left-facing recliner, two armless chairs, two consoles and one corner wedge.
Wipe clean using a soft cloth dampened with distilled water. Immediately buff upholstery dry with a soft, dry cloth. Vacuum between the cushions on a regular basis.Materials
Frame: Pine and Plywood
Pine is a strong wood used to create very durable furniture, while plywood provides extra stability to furniture structures. The unique combination of pine and plywood provides a very robust framework to furniture structures.
Cover: Grey Leath-Aire Fabric
An affordable alternative to genuine leather, this leather-like fabric makes your new furniture look stylish and inviting. In contrast to other leather products, this man-made material is breathable and provides lush seating comfort.
Seat Padding: High-Density Foam
High-density foam is stuffed inside the seat, back, arm and leg rests. By packing more foam into every square inch of your cushions, you can enjoy the satisfying feeling of true relaxation.
Seat Support: Sinuous Springs and Fabric Webbing
Metal sinuous springs provide a solid foundation for seat cushions, while durable fabric seat webbing supports the seat back. Together, they prevent sagging, increase the longevity of your furniture and provide you with a great place to unwind.
- Left-Facing Recliner: 33.5" W x 30" H x 34" D
- Right-Facing Recliner: 33.5" W x 30" H x 34" D
- Armless Chair: 25" W x 30" H x 34" D
- Corner Wedge: 47" W x 39" H x 47" D
- Console: 14" W x 23" H x 44" D