Double the fun in your children's bedroom with the Leo twin bunk bed. Race up the 5-rung ladder to see who gets the top bunk, where guard rails ensure sleepy children stay safe and secure. The combination of blue, grooved side panels and beaded rectangular frames create a timeless design that makes every morning feel a little bit more whimsical. Unlike a lot of bunkbeds, each level has its own headboard, perfect for nighttime reading and storytelling. Enjoy this charming bed on its own, or pair it with other items in the Leo collection (sold separately).
- Engineered wood makes a frame that is both sturdy and solid.
- The blue-grey finish matches with almost any decor, especially soft colours.
- Raised guard panels keep children from falling out of the top bunk as they roll around.
- The beaded frame and grooved footboard panels give this piece a country cottage charm.
- Each bed level has its own headboard and footboard.
- This bunk bed splits into two separate beds.
- No boxspring is required for either bed.
Dust the surface with a dry cloth as needed.Dimensions:
- Bunk Bed Panels: 43.9" W x 35.5" H x 2.5" D
- Rails and Ladder: 40.3" W x 16.5" H x 76" D
- Bed Slats: 38.4" W x 0.6" H x 70.4" D
Wood: Engineered Wood
Engineered wood provides the warmth and beauty of natural wood. It can be easily and beautifully finished with paints, stains and varnishes. Engineered wood products are designed and manufactured to maximize the natural strength and stiffness characteristics of wood.
Finish: Replicated Blue Paint
With the magical quality of an antique toy chest but without the chipping and peeling, this replicated blue paint finish provides a quaint, simple look that helps bring out the warmth in surrounding colours.