Blend rustic and industrial styles with confidence with this Living Edge dining package. The wonder of wood is on full display – a hand-finished plank of solid Canadian pine spans across the dining surface, held up on each corner by black metal hairpin legs. Even under the onyx-grey finish you can still admire the beauty of the woodgrain. But as far as natural delights go, the live edges along each length of this tabletop are the crowing achievements that give each piece its own unique character. Finally, the supremely comfortable Mady chairs round out this dining room showstopper.
- The live edges and hand-finished pine give this dining centrepiece an upscale industrial look.
- Metal hairpin table legs add sleek modern details at each corner.
- An onyx-grey finish reveals the gorgeous woodgrain details of the pine surface.
- Each table comes with naturally occurring knots and imperfections for a one-of-a-kind character.
- The scoop-back seats with soft, polyester fabric offer a charming look and support for your upper back.
- High-density foam offers a supremely comfortable seating surface.
- The table is proudly made and manufactured in Canada.
- Package includes one dining table and six matching chairs.
- Table: 76" W x 30" H x 38" D
- Chairs: 21" W x 36" H x 25" D
Wood: Canadian Pine
Furniture made with pine has a natural, creamy yellow colouring that looks elegant and adds warmth to the home. Pine has a tight grain pattern with a smooth surface to hold finishes well.
Finish Type: Hand-Sprayed, Hand-Rubbed Coating
The work that goes into to preserving the wood planks provides a high degree of resistance to spills, scratches, heat and household chemicals.
Finish Colour: Onyx
This gorgeous shade of grey with brown undertones is just light enough to reveal the wonderful woodgrain beneath the finish.
Legs: Black Metal
Metal is known to maintain sturdy support, yet can be heated and bent into eye-catching designs. Rest easy knowing this metal piece will meet your household needs.
Wood Type: Asian Hardwood (Legs) and Plywood (Frame)
Asian hardwood, also known as parawood or rubberwood, is one of the most durable and eco-friendly woods in the furniture market today. The dense grain makes it stable and strong, and the naturally light undertone accurately holds the intended stain colour. Plywood provides extra strength to furniture structures, and is used in everything from musical instruments to home construction. By layering each piece to cross the grain of the previous one, plywood is resistant to cracking, shrinking and warping.
Wood Finish Colour: Dark Wash
This dark shade draws out the lightness and soft texture of the fabric above, the recipe for a terrific tandem.
Seat Cover: Grey Polyester Fabric
Polyester fabrics are extremely strong, durable and easy to maintain. Resistant to stretching and shrinking, this fabric will retain its shape and colour after cleaning.
Seat Padding: High-Density Foam
High-density foam provides you with comfortable seating. This firmly packed foam will return to its original shape every time you get up, so your seat will feel just as good as if you were sitting on it for the first time.