Go bold and go glam with this Manhattan dining package, part of the Scott Living collection. This stunning design is sure to steal some stares. The white tabletop has a high-gloss finish, giving the grey chair fabric a silvery glow. At each corner, the chrome table legs rise up from the floor and wrap around the rounded edges, a gorgeous accent in every direction. So if you've been looking for the perfect mix of retro style and glamour, you've found your dining room showpiece.
- Wham, glam, thank you ma'am – this set is a retro-modern showstopper.
- Tapering chrome legs wrap around the corners of the tabletop for a dazzling accent.
- The high-gloss white finish of the tabletop makes your chairs and dining decor really pop.
- Each seat features a tantalizingly soft velvet-look upholstery for the ultimate in comfort.
- Dense foam padding and the contoured, armless chair design enhance the sensory experience.
- Part of the Scott Living collection, this piece is exclusive to The Brick in Canada.
- Package includes one table and six matching chairs.
Dust the table surfaces with a soft, clean cloth as needed. Strong chemical cleaners are not suggested, as they may damage the wood's finish. Regularly vacuum upholstery using cleaning attachments to remove dust and debris. For spills and stains, use a warranty-approved fabric cleaner according to package directions.
- Table: 77" W x 30" H x 38" D
- Chairs: 20.75" W x 34.55" H x 24" D
Tabletop: Medium Density Fibreboard (MDF) and Plywood
MDF is an extremely strong and versatile material, much stronger than particleboard. It is man-made using heat and pressure to fuse small wood fibres together with various resins. This creates a durable, long-lasting and inexpensive product used in everything from cabinetry to furniture construction. Meanwhile, by layering each piece to cross the grain of the previous one, plywood is resistant to cracking, shrinking and warping.
Finish Colour: Glossy White
This high-gloss white finish is boldly bright, the perfect pairing with the chrome table legs. The neutral tones serve to make the surrounding decor really stand out.
Legs: Chrome-Finished Metal
Metal is known to maintain sturdy support, yet can be heated and bent into eye-catching designs. Rest easy knowing this metal piece will meet your household needs. The shiny finish gives the metal a glamourous appearance that commands attention.
Seat Cover: Green Velvet-Look Fabric
Velvet-look fabric is a luxuriously soft textile, often associated with extravagance and comfort. Plush and smooth to the touch, you will feel lavished in comfort when resting on it. Upholstery velvet is easy to maintain because it is commonly made from polyester, cotton or a blend of the two fabrics.
Seat Padding: High-Density Foam
High-density foam throughout the seat surface provides you with comfort. This firmly packed foam will return to its original shape every time you get up, so your seat will feel just as good as if you were sitting on it for the first time.