Contemporary, yet austere, and built for durability, the Montibello Table is made with Turkish marble and Asian hardwood with a cherry finish. Tapered legs are shaded to give this handsome table warm beauty. The surface is a cool, simple marble slab that adds a classic Italian look and heirloom feel to this modern piece. Complete your dining room ensemble with the server and chairs, sold separately, and make those special dinners fully formal and memorable.
Width: 70" (177.8 cm) Height: 30" (76.2 cm) Depth: 42" (106.7 cm)
- Key Features
- - Modernized Mediterranean design.
- - Genuine Turkish marble table-top.
- - Table-top is detachable; easy to assemble and install.
- - Constructed with strong, durable and quality woods for longevity.
- - Finished in a warm cherry.
- Dimensions & Specifications
- Table: 70"W x 42"D x 30"H.
- Materials & Construction
- Wood Type: Rubberwood, Eucalyptus Wood.
Rubberwood is a hardwood from the maple family of woods. It has a dense grain that is sturdy and stable and when combined with the beautiful and robust Eucalyptus wood, produces furniture that will stand the test of time.
- Finish Type: Birch Veneers; MDF reinforced strip.
Veneers are often used in the furniture industry for their resistance to warping, splitting or cracking; reinforced with medium-density fiberboard for additional strength and durability.
- Finish Colour: Cherry Finish.
This gorgeous finish colour adds depth and texture to the wood character; allows for a wide range of matching possibilities with interior paint, floors and other furniture.