Enjoy your favourite meals in the sunshine with the Park Terrace Patio Dining Set! Featuring durable resin rattan wicker on the chair and table frame, this set will look sleek and sophisticated in any backyard setting. The black glass tabletop adds a contemporary touch to your outdoor space, while the Sunset Yellow cushions give a pop of colour to your six comfortable captain’s chairs.
- Key Features
- - Sturdy steel frame supports all the dining pieces
- - Black resin rattan wicker matches several different outdoor décor options
- - Thick foam cushions are covered in a Sunset Yellow polyester fabric
- - Hole in the centre of the glass tabletop allows for a patio umbrella (sold separately)
- - Includes one table and six arm chairs
- Dimensions & Specifications
- Arm Chair:23.75"W x 22.75"D x 34.75"H
- Table: 59"W x 35.5"D x 28.25"H
- Materials and Construction
- Material Type: Steel Frame
Working with steel offers architectural and design flexibility due to its inherent strength, easily incorporating curves into designs. Steel’s environmental benefits include product longevity, recyclability, easy transportation, and less raw material wastage. Steel won’t ignite, burn, rust, or be eaten by pests, making it highly desirable in extreme environmental conditions.
- Finish Type : Resin Rattan Wicker
Also known as all-weather wicker, resin rattan wicker is made with synthetic fibres, not subject to the impact of elements, and resistant to UV radiation as well as humidity and water.
- Finish Colour: Black
This gorgeous finish easily matches existing colour schemes outside of your home.
- Cushion Material: High Grade Foam
A thick and comfortable layer of foam sits between you and the chair, supporting your body as you relax.
- Fabric Type: Sunset Yellow Water Resistant Polyester
Polyester is very easy to care for, does not shrink, and is very durable.
- Additional Feature: Black Safety Glass Tabletop
The glass top has a solid feel and can hold a lot of weight, but has a light, thin look for thanks to the sleek, contemporary design.
- General Construction : Welded and Screwed
Welding is generally the simplest, fastest, and most cost-effective method, at least in the case of structural metals. Methods like bolts or screws require some type of flange or overlap of parts so with welding, weight and material savings can be realized.