Descend into the plush relaxation offered by this three-piece Putty sectional. Wrapped in velvety chenille, the high-density foam cushions are thickly-padded and ready to comfort you at a moment's notice. Low-profile curved arms and a multitude of throw pillows create a casual aura in your living room. Plus, the furniture's durable wood frame and robust seat system ensures your sectional is qualified to make your family happy and content.
- Velvety chenille upholstery creates a cozy area for your family to enjoy.
- Plump back cushions, low-profile arms and deep seats provide a casual resting space.
- Thick and soft, the high-density foam cushions make lounging easy.
- A plethora of throw pillows enhance the Putty's comfortable vibe.
- Includes one loveseat, one sofa and one corner wedge.
- Sofa: 96" W x 38" H x 42.5" D
- Loveseat: 70" W x 38" H x 42.5" D
- Wedge: 73" W x 38" H x 43.5" D
Vacuum regularly to remove dust and dirt. Use a warranty-approved fabric cleaner for removing stains and spills as they occur.Materials
Frame: Alder and Oriented Strand Board (OSB)
Alder wood is commonly used for furniture and cabinetry, is similar in durability to oak and stains well with a smooth finish. OSB is plywood with waterproof characteristics, which produces a strong, long-lasting frame.
Similar to velvet, chenille fabric is both beautiful and soft, giving your decor a rich look. Chenille will look different from one angle to another, as the woven fibres catch the light differently. The fabric is commonly manufactured from polypropylene, cotton and polyester.
Seat Padding: High-Density Foam Wrapped in Fibre
Comfortable high-density foam covers the cushions, sides, and back, while fibre batting is wrapped around the seat cushions to provide extra softness. A foam and fibre blend will retain its foundation and structure while providing the user with an ultimate comfort experience.
Seat Support: Sinuous Springs and Seat Webbing
Metal sinuous springs prevent seat sagging and increase the longevity of furniture. Nylon fabric webbing strengthens the seat and back cushions, providing you with years of continuous comfort, long-term durability, and sturdiness.