The Santa Fe Rusticos dining table is hand-crafted with dried solid pinewood and hand forged iron hardware by skilled artisans, very much in the same way it was manufactured 500 years ago. This unique, old-fashioned technique helps preserve the knots and imperfections of the wood, thereby contributing to the rustic warmth and charm of your home.
Width: 90.50" (229.9 cm)Height: 33.5" (85.1 cm)Depth: 35.5" (90.2 cm)
Width: 41.86" (106.3 cm)Height: 36.5" (92.7 cm)Depth: 34.5" (87.6 cm)
99.00 lbs (44.9 kg)
- Hand-crafted by skilled artisans in the way it was manufactured 500 years ago.
- Antique replicas made with solid pine wood and hand forged iron hardware.
- Table extends from 55" to 91" with the included table leaf.
- Each piece unique due to hand-crafting and natural splits and knotholes in the wood.
- Rustic, country style inspiration.
- The Santa Fe Rusticos collection is hand-crafted from natural materials with traditional techniques used by Mexico artisans for hundreds of years.
Dust the wood finish with a soft, clean cloth as needed. Strong chemical cleaners are not suggested, as they may damage the wood's finish.
- Dining Table – without Extensions: 55" W x 33.5" H x 35.5" D
- Dining Table – Fully Extended: 90.5" W x 33.5" H x 35.5" D
Wood Types: Pine Hardwoods
Pine is a strong wood that creates very durable furniture. Furniture made from pine that has the natural coloring looks more elegant and gives warmth to the home. Pine is a very affordable wood source so you can often find high quality furniture made from pine that costs less than the same pieces made from other types of wood.
Due to the live nature of the materials used to manufacture this piece, you many notice certain reactions to its environment, such as cracking, splitting, warping or squeaking, especially in very dry climates. These changes are completely characteristic of solid pine and rustic wood furniture, and enhance the beauty and uniqueness of your one-of-a-kind furniture.
Finish Type: Solid Pine Veneer
The natural color of pine is very appealing. It is a lighter shade of wood that can be stained or painted to virtually any other color that could be desired. Stable, durable and robust, Pine will stand the test of time.
Finish Colour: Natural Pine
Beautiful and creates a warm, rustic feel.