This Shanghai hanging patio umbrella is one way to get into an instant summer mood. Compared to the standard table umbrella, this hanging canopy offers an elegant touch worthy of resting on your well-manicured lawn. The vibrant blue fabric invigorates your backyard while letting you and your guests enjoy reprieve from the sun's rays. And with a practical mix of weather-resistant aluminum and fibreglass, this umbrella offers the perfect resilience for the Canadian outdoors. Finally, this package includes the matching base, so everything you need to get set up is included.
- Add a splash of colour to your summer with this cool blue shade.
- The hand crank lets you open and close the umbrella with ease.
- Weather-resistant aluminum and flexible fibreglass combine to make the cantilever frame.
- Polyester fabric is vibrant and durable, perfect for regular outdoor use.
- Important: To ensure safety, do not use an offset or cantilevered umbrella without the necessary base weight recommended by the manufacturer.
- Package includes one cantilevered umbrella and one umbrella base.
Retract and store the umbrella when not in use to protect from damage resulting from strong winds. Wipe the umbrella with a cloth to remove dirt and other outdoor debris.
- Umbrella: 114" W x 98" H x 114" D
- Floor-to-Canopy Height: 8.3' H
- Umbrella Base: 18.5" W x 1.6" H x 25.2" D
Umbrella Frame: Powder-Coated Aluminum
Aluminum is known to maintain sturdy support, yet can be heated and bent into eye-catching designs. Powder coating is a decorative and protective finish, most often applied to metal furniture. Since powder-coated surfaces are resistant to chipping, scratching and fading, pieces covered in this robust finish can be used inside or outdoors.
Umbrella Ribs: Fibreglass
Fibreglass is a type of reinforced plastic blended with glass fibre. Since it can be easily moulded into equally strong and flexible rods, fibreglass is an ideal material for an umbrella frame.
Umbrella Fabric: Blue Polyester Fabric
Polyester fabrics are extremely strong, durable and easy to maintain. Resistant to stretching and shrinking, this fabric will retain its shape and colour after cleaning.
Base Frame: Steel and Polyresin
Steel is an inherently strong yet flexible material used to construct machinery, buildings and furniture frames. Polyresin is a sturdy material, which can be moulded into intricate shapes. This casting process allows for a great level of detail while maintaining product consistency.
- Method of Raising Shade: Turn Crank