Expand your home audio capabilities with this 300-watt soundbar and wireless subwoofer package from Sony. The HT-X9000F takes a 2.1-channel architecture and converts it into 7.1.2ch virtual surround sound, allowing you to enjoy your home entertainment in greater dimensions. And the best part" Any audio signal can be converted to this new immersive level with just the click of a button. Add Bluetooth streaming and a USB port, and you'll also be able to enjoy all the best of your digital music library.
Width: 36.60" (93.0 cm)Height: 2.30" (5.8 cm)Depth: 3.40" (8.6 cm)
Width: 29.20" (74.2 cm)Height: 9.70" (24.6 cm)Depth: 20.70" (52.6 cm)
29.00 lbs (13.2 kg)
- Virtual Surround Sound
- Audio Upscaling
- Five Sound Modes
- Bluetooth Streaming
- USB Connection
Virtual Surround Sound
Vertical Surround Engine, Sony's latest surround technology, lets you enjoy the thrill of Dolby® Atmos without ceiling-facing speakers. No matter what type of room you’re in, its two front speakers reproduce “vertical" audio, creating virtual surround sound that seems to come from all around you.
Now you can enjoy everything you watch in maximum 7.1.2ch. Sony's advanced digital signal processing converts any audio to immersive surround with just the click of a button on the remote.
Five Sound Modes
Five different sound modes enhance your entertainment experience. Go deeper into the movies with Cinema mode, and experience more action from your game play thanks to Game mode created by the developers of PlayStation®. Sports mode fine tunes ambient crowd noise so you can feel the pitch-side action, while Music mode lets you hear the detail in every song. Finally, News mode is designed for clear dialogue.
Stream music wirelessly with Bluetooth technology.
Plug in via USB to play back your favourite albums.
Full Features and Specifications
- Soundbar Size: 36.63" W x 2.38" H x 3.38" D
- Soundbar Weight: 5.5 lb.
- Subwoofer Size: 7.5" W x 15.13" H x 15.25" D
- Subwoofer Weight: 17.2 lb.
- Amplifier Type: S-Master
- Power Output (Total): 300 W
- Subwoofer Type: Wireless
- Input and Output Terminals: HDMI (ARC), Optical-audio input, Analog in (stereo mini), USB type A
- Wi-Fi: No
- Bluetooth: RX (Receiver)
- Bluetooth Version: 4.2
- NFC: No
- HDCP2.2: Yes
- Number of Input/Output: 1 / 1 (ARC)
- 4K/60P/YUV4:4:4 : Yes
- HDR: Yes
- Dolby Vision™ Compatible: Yes
- HLG (Hybrid Log Gamma): Yes
- HDCP2.2: Yes
- BRAVIA Sync: Yes
- HDMI CEC: Yes
- HDMI Input: Dolby® Digital, Dolby® Digital Plus, Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby® Atmos, Dolby® Dual mono, DTS, DTS-HD High Resolution Audio, DTS-HD Master Audio, DTS-ES,DTS 96/24, DTS:X,LPCM (2ch / 5.1ch / 7.1ch), DSD (2ch / 5.1ch)
- USB: DSD(.dsf / .diff), Wav, Flac, Alac (.m4a only), AIFF, HE AAC, AAC, mp3, Monkey Audio, WMA, Ogg Vorbis
- Optical Input: Dolby® Digital, Dolby® Dual mono, DTS, LPCM 2ch
- Bluetooth Receiver: SBC, AAC
- Sound Mode: Auto Sound, Cinema, Music, Game Studio, News, Sports, Standard
- Virtual Surround Technology: S-Force PRO / Vertical Surround Engine
- Sound Effect: Night Mode, Voice Mode
- Speaker Structure: 2.1 ch
- Bar Speaker: 1
- Subwoofer: 1
- Wireless Surround: No
- TV Wireless Connection: Yes
- Wireless Surround (with Optional Wireless Speakers): No
- Wireless Multi-Room: Yes
- Power Consumption: BAR 38 W / Subwoofer 20 W
- Wall-Mountable: Yes
- Power Consumption (on Remote Start Mode): BAR 0.5 W/SW 0.5 W (Bluetooth® standby off/Control for HDMI off)
What's in the Box:
- Remote Control
- HDMI Cable
- Batteries for Remote Commander