Skip past the wood furniture aisle and upgrade to the modern stylings of this Toby dining package. Slide apart the two smoky grey glass panels to reveal a third pane and extend the table for larger gatherings. Comfortably padded, faux leather seats rest on shining chrome legs and are ready to provide relaxing support for you and your guests. Together, this mix of man-made materials forges a look that's sure to bring new life to a dining room.
- Infuse your home with the modern stylings of this collection.
- Easy-to-clean surfaces makes for a low-maintenance (and great looking) dining set.
- Padded faux leather seats allow for hours of comfort.
- The sturdy metal frames offer strength and stability to each piece.
- Neutral tones make for effortless colour matching and inspired decorating.
- Package includes one table and six matching chairs.
Wipe the tabletop using a non-abrasive cloth with a glass cleaning solution. Wipe upholstery with a dry, clean cloth to remove dust and loose dirt. If stains or spills occur, use a warranty-approved stain remover according to package directions.
- Table: 70.75" W x 29.5" H x 35.5" D
- Chairs: 17.25" W x 31.5" H x 18.25" D
Glass is sturdy and can support a lot of weight, yet has a light, thin design for an elegant finish.
Table and Chair Frames: Metal
Metal is known to maintain sturdy support, yet can be heated and bent into eye-catching designs. Rest easy knowing this metal piece will meet your household needs.
Finish Colour: Grey/Black
These neutral tones are essential in preserving the modern stylings of this design. Mix, match and decorate this table with ease thanks to this versatile, two-tone finish.
Seat Cover: Faux Leather
Faux leather has a beautiful leather-like look for a fraction of the cost. Resistant to light, this material will retain the same look for years without fading.
Seat Padding: High-Density Foam
High-density foam in the cushion and backrest provides you with comfortable seating. This firmly packed foam will return to its original shape every time you get up, so your seat will feel just as good as if you were sitting on it for the first time.