Vintage inspiration with a touch of modern durability emanates from the striking Tristan bed. Versatile, transitional styling is matched with tubular steel finished in aged pewter to bring a utilitarian touch to your space. Smooth, vertical spindles and rounded shoulders soften the strong design of this piece, making it easy to incorporate this bed into your home.
- Vintage inspiration is matched with modern, utilitarian flair.
- Steel finished in aged pewter is as elegant as it is durable.
- Design incorporates tubular spindle centers and rounded shoulders with flat crown lines.
- Metal side rails and supportive slats are included.
- This bed requires a boxspring (sold separately).
Queen Head/Footboard: 82"W x 61"D x 53"H
Queen Bed Rails: 82"W x 2"D x 2"H
Frame: Tubular Steel
Tubular steel is inherently strong and stiff while boasting exceptionally light weight. When used in furniture, tubular steel ensures quality material that provides you the longevity and durability you require from furniture.
Finish: Aged Pewter
Enhancing the understated and versatile style that steel brings to furniture, this piece is finished in aged pewter to bring subtle elegance to utilitarian inspiration.