Dress up your dining room with this distinguished Tuxedo seven-piece dining package. If your home inspiration includes a little elegance and sophistication, this marvel of modern architecture is sure to suit your style. The tempered glass tabletop offers a glittering surface to showcase your meals, while the two-toned pedestal base is a model grace and symmetry. Around the table, a collection of white faux leather chairs provides a fitting complement you'll be in no hurry to vacate. Now suppertime is a swinging time, every time.
- The two-toned, grey and white pedestal base delivers a mesmerizing modern style.
- Lacquer finish and tempered glass offer a sleek appearance that dazzles in the light.
- Clean spills and stains in no time thanks to the easy to maintain materials.
- Soft, neutral colours allow you to blend this dining set in with existing or future decor.
- The sleek, gravity-defying chairs brings a modern charm to your dining room.
- Soft faux leather is smooth to the touch while lighting up the room.
- High-density foam pads the seats and backrests for the ultimate in comfort.
- This package includes one dining table and six matching side chairs.
Polish the tabletop with a microfibre cloth and glass cleaner. Wipe down the chairs with a clean, damp cloth as needed.
- Table: 72" W x 30" H x 39.5" D
- Side Chairs: 17" W x 39" H x 23" D
Tabletop: 12-Millimetre Tempered Glass
Glass is sturdy and can support a lot of weight, yet has a light, thin design for an elegant finish.
Wood Type: Medium Density Fibreboard (MDF)
MDF is an extremely strong and versatile material, much stronger than particleboard. It is man-made using heat and pressure to fuse small wood fibres together with various resins. This creates a durable, long-lasting and inexpensive product used in everything from cabinetry to furniture construction.
Finish Type: White and Grey Lacquer
Lacquer coating delivers a smooth and glossy look to furniture, adding a distinguished and timeless element to any design.
Chair Frame: Stainless Steel
Stainless steel is an inherently strong material that is used to create solid furniture frames. Steel is easily recycled, making it an environmentally friendly choice for your home furniture.
Seat Cover: White Faux Leather
Faux leather has a beautiful leather-like look for a fraction of the cost. Resistant to light, this material will retain the same look for years without fading.
Seat Padding: High-Density Foam
High-density foam cushions the seats and backrests. A foam base will retain its foundation and structure while granting you the ultimate comfort experience.