Zila Coffee Table
Width: 48" (121.9 cm) Height: 18" (45.7 cm) Depth: 30" (76.2 cm)
Inspired by vintage motifs of the 1950s, the Zila coffee table revives classic mid-century modern design in timeless style. The table's strong, interlaced-metal frame supports a clear, tempered glass tabletop for a delicate, weightless look. Effortless, fashion-forward style defines the Zila, and thanks to its elegant appearance, it is the perfect stage for your favourite odds and ends.
- Durable, interlaced metal struts create the unique base of this stunning table.
- A light, tempered glass tabletop perches on the shiny base for a sleek, modern design.
- Stainless steel pucks securely attach the top to the base so you can enjoy the stability you require from your furniture .
- Tabletop: 48" W x 1.25" H x 30" D
- Table Base: 43" W x 16.75" H x 26" D
Base: Interlaced Metal Struts
Metal is an inherently strong material used to create solid furniture frames. By reinforcing key points of the base with struts, this method of construction results in a design that is deceptively narrow in appearance yet durable and long-lasting enough to survive being moved or disassembled.
Finish Colour: Chrome
Chrome plating offers a reflective and spectacular finish for this sleek coffee table. The reflection is deeper and more mirror-like than other shiny finishes, allowing it to play off your existing decor and colour scheme.
Table Top: Tempered Glass
Glass is sturdy and can support a lot of weight, yet has a light, thin design for an elegant finish.