Inspire your home with rustic character with this Bowery dining table, part of the Scott Living collection. Like fine dining, the beauty of this design is all in the details. Up top, a solid plank of sheesham wood makes up the entire tabletop – no veneers, just polished wood. The live edges and grey undertones serve as stylish sidekicks to the dramatic woodgrain. And while most staple-shaped bases stick to rigid right angles, the trapezoid legs take this table from stare-worthy to stunning.
Width: 80" (203.2 cm)Height: 30" (76.2 cm)Depth: 40" (101.6 cm)
Width: 81.97" (208.2 cm)Height: 6.97" (17.7 cm)Depth: 41.97" (106.6 cm)
163.11 lbs (74.0 kg)
- Dark metal and wild woodgrain details give rise to this gorgeous, rustic-industrial style.
- Live edges along the tabletop give each piece its own unique character.
- The trapezoid-shaped table legs add intriguing lines to an already intriguing design.
- Grey undertones in the solid sheesham wood tabletop enhance the two-tone look.
- Part of the Scott Living collection, this piece is exclusive to The Brick in Canada.
Dust the wood finish with a soft, clean cloth as needed. Strong chemical cleaners are not suggested, as they may damage the wood's finish.Materials
Tabletop: Sheesham Wood
Also referred to as Indian rosewood, sheesham is known for its golden brown colour and dark streaks, as well as its coarser texture. This wood's natural toughness and its ready acceptance of waxes and polish give it a lustrous look and exceptional durability.
Finish Colour: Rustic Brown with Grey Undertones
This finish preserves the natural look of the wood, complementing the woodgrain without overshadowing the live edges. The grey undertones create a starker contrast that elevates this item to showpiece status.
Metal is known to maintain sturdy support, yet can be heated and bent into eye-catching designs. Rest easy knowing this metal piece will meet your household needs.