Add some flair to your outfit while supporting Children’s Hospitals in your area. Bright and cheerful, these one-size-fits-all socks feature our children’s charity mascot Brickley Bear. Smiling bear faces and a fun polka-dot print are knitted, not printed, for a durable sock that doesn’t fade in the wash. Best of all, each time you glance down at your extra-fancy ankles you’ll remember the smiling faces of kids in need you’ve helped with your generous donation. Show the world you care about kids – with style! The soles of these socks are printed in French.
Width: 10" (25.4 cm)Height: .5" (0.0 cm)Depth: 4" (10.2 cm)
- Fits men and women with shoe size 7-11.
- Soft-knit and comfortable, these socks are perfect for all-day wear.
- Complement any outfit, from dressed-up to casual, with a funky sock that also shows you support local sick kids.
- Proceeds from each sale of Brickley Socks benefit the Children’s Miracle network, helping children in need across Canada.
- Text on sole is in French, English version (BRKLSCK) also available
Socks are machine-washable with like colours. Cool tumble dry to dry; do not bleach. Iron on lowest setting if needed.
Fabric: 100% Polyester
Polyester fabrics are extremely soft, durable and easy to maintain. Resistant to stretching and shrinking, this fabric will retain its shape and colour after washing.
Brickley’s smiling face peeks out at the tops, while the polka-dot pattern on a blue background makes these brightly-patterned socks a fun accessory for your outfit.