Turn an everyday meal into a lasting memory with this Chelsea round dining table. Simple and sturdy, this circular table seats up to four while offering the structural support you demand from your key furniture pieces. The rubberwood table is capped with Mindi veneers, known for their elaborate grain patterns and ability to hold stain well. In this case, that natural beauty is emphasized by a walnut finish. Finally, the crossed pedestal base offers an attractive feature while providing each occupant with their own legroom.
Width: 48.03" (122.0 cm)Height: 30.12" (76.5 cm)Depth: 48.03" (122.0 cm)
Width: 50.20" (127.5 cm)Height: 6.30" (16.0 cm)Depth: 50.20" (127.5 cm)
76.12 lbs (34.5 kg)
- A smooth tabletop and beautiful Mindi wood grain keep this look simple yet timeless.
- This tiny table is the perfect small space solution for wherever extra space is scarce.
- The walnut finish pairs well with colours soft and dark, as well as all earthy tones.
- Durable rubberwood provides a strong and practical foundation for this solid table.
- Keep your legroom free from intruders thanks to the crossed pedestal base.
- Why dine on your own? This piece seats up to four in comfort.
Wipe the frame clean using a damp cloth and a mild cleaner when necessary. Wipe dry with a clean cloth.Materials
Wood Type: Rubberwood
Rubberwood, also known as parawood or Asian hardwood, is one of the most durable and eco-friendly woods in the furniture market today. Once the tree's latex sap is collected for other industries, rubberwood is recycled into home furnishings. The dense grain makes it stable and strong, and the naturally light undertone accurately holds the intended stain colour.
Wood Finish: Mindi Veneers
Created by cutting a thin layer of beautiful wood and laying it on top of construction-grade material, veneers provide a striking wood texture and finish to furniture. Veneers, which won’t warp, crack or split over time, often create unique markings on the furniture’s finish.
Finish Colour: Walnut
The rich colour of the wood finish offers a vintage look with a dignified sheen. The neutral tones are easy to incorporate into surrounding decor while suiting many dining patterns and decorations.