The most demanding cooks deserve the best tools, and this KitchenAid 6.0 cu. ft., dual-fuel, double-oven convection range is what they need for the job. Dual fuel combines the convenient control of a gas cooking surface with an electric oven, so you’ll have the best of both worlds. The steam rack provides additional moisture to the inside of the oven to give you mouth-watering, juicy meals. You’ll also love how the Even-Heat™ true convection system keeps the entire oven at the ideal temperature for perfect cooking and baking.
Width: 29.94" (76.0 cm)Height: 47.38" (120.3 cm)Depth: 28.5" (72.4 cm)
Width: 30.75" (78.1 cm)Height: 49.5" (125.7 cm)Depth: 30.25" (76.8 cm)
224.00 lbs (101.6 kg)
- Dual Fuel
- Steam Rack
- Even-Heat True Convection
- Five Burners
This feature satisfies the culinary needs of the most demanding home cooks by combining the precise control of a gas cooking surface with the features of an electric oven. Find the perfect temperature for whatever you’re making, and discover a new era of cooking versatility.
The steam rack lets you provide additional moisture to the inside of the oven, enhancing cooking results to give you the best meals you’ve ever cooked.
Even-Heat True Convection
True convection ensures the entire oven is kept at the perfect temperature, so your meals come out evenly-cooked and juicy on the inside.
With five burners, you’ll have an ideal range of cooking power from 5,000 to 16,000 BTU. Cook more at once and quickly switch from a delicate simmer to a rolling boil.
- Fuel Type: Dual Fuel
- Range Type: Freestanding Double Oven
- Oven Capacity: 2.5 cu. ft. Upper/4.2 cu. ft. Lower
- Door Type: Metal and Glass
- Oven Selections: Bake, Broil, Delay Start, Easy Convect Conversion, Sabbath Mode
- Cooktop Element Style: Gas Burner
- Cooktop Surface Colour: Colour Coordinated
- Grate Finish: Matte
- Grate Material: Cast Iron
- Grate Type: Continuous
- Number of Grates: Two
- Cooktop Surface Material: Stainless Steel
- Number of Cooking Element Burners: Five
- Element-Burner Power Range: 5,000 to 16,000 BTU
- Broiler Element Power: 3600W @ 240 V (Both)
- Broiler Location: Top of Oven
- Convection Element Power: 1600W @ 240 V
- Convection Element Type: Single-Fan
- Convection Functions: Bake, Broil, Roast
- Hidden Bake Element
- Light Type: Incandescent
- Number of Oven Racks: One Upper/Two Lower
- Number of Rack Guides: Two Upper/Five Lower
- Oven Rack Type: One Gliding Roll-Out, Two Heavy Duty
- Automatic Convection Conversion Temperature Adjust
- Bake Element Power: 2000W @ 240 V (Both)
- Width: 29.94"
- Height: 47.38"
- Depth: 28.5"
- Width: 30.75"
- Height: 49.5"
- Depth: 30.25"
- Weight: 224 lb.