Start taking your home audio seriously with the HT-S100F soundbar from Sony. With just one slim device, Sony's S-Force speakers emulate surround sound, giving you a more immersive audio experience without the use of a subwoofer or rear speakers. The Bass Reflex speaker adds the extra oomph necessary for resonating sound effects. You can even use this soundbar to play music by using the USB port or Bluetooth streaming capability.
Width: 35.5" (90.2 cm)Height: 2.6" (6.6 cm)Depth: 3.5" (8.9 cm)
Width: 37.8" (96.0 cm)Height: 9.2" (23.4 cm)Depth: 14.7" (37.3 cm)
13.60 lbs (6.2 kg)
- Two Channels
- Bass Reflex Speaker
- One Cable HDMI ARC
- S-Force Front Surround
- Connect via USB
- Bluetooth Streaming
The two speaker setup delivers front surround sound from a compact unit.
Bass Reflex Speaker
This speaker that delivers punchy bass without compromising detail and clarity is perfect for enjoying TV shows and music.
One Cable HDMI ARC
Send audio and control information from your TV using just one cable with HDMI ARC.
S-Force Front Surround
S-Force Front Surround technology emulates cinema style sound fields for rich, high-fidelity audio that fills the room.
Connect via USB
Plug in your favourite albums via USB to listen to digital music files.
Stream music wirelessly with Bluetooth technology.
Full Features and Specifications
- Weight: 2.4 kg
- Amplifier Type: S-Master
- Power Output (Total): 120 W
- Input and Output Terminals: HDMI (ARC), Optical-audio input, USB type A
- Bluetooth Version: 4.2
- Bluetooth: RX (receiver)
- NFC: No
- Number of Input/Output: 0 / 1 (ARC)
- HDMI CEC: Yes
- Bravia Sync: Yes
- HDMI Input: Dolby® Digital, Dolby® Dual mono, LPCM 2ch
- USB: WAV,MP3,WMA
- Optical Input: Dolby® Digital, Dolby® Dual mono, LPCM 2ch
- Bluetooth Receiver: SBC
- Sound Mode: Auto Sound, Cinema, Music, Standard
- Sound Effect: Night Mode, Voice Mode
- Virtual Surround Technology: S-Force
- Speaker Structure: 2.0ch
- Bar Speaker: 1
- Wireless Surround: No
- Wireless Surround (with Optional Wireless Speakers): No
- Wireless Multi-Room: No
- Power Consumption: 30 W
- Wall-Mountable: Yes
- Power Consumption (on Remote Start Mode): 0.5 W (Bluetooth® standby off/Control for HDMI off)
What's in the Box:
- Remote Control
- Batteries for Remote Commander
- Optical Cable
- AC Cord