The Brick respects your privacy and will not share this information with
Why do we ask for your postal code?
By providing your delivery postal code, you'll allow us to:
Let you know immediately if we can service your area
Tailor our selection to make sure you see only items that can be delivered to you
Inform you if the item is currently in stock
Offer you special pricing that may only be available in some areas
Help you find a local showroom in case you want to see an item in person
Show you estimated delivery dates without having to checkout
THE BRICK BONNYVILLE TENT SPECIAL CONTEST
“ENTER TO WIN” CONTEST RULES
June 25-30, 2021
• The contest shall be conducted by The Brick Warehouse LP (“The Brick”) exclusively at The Brick’s Bonnyville store at 5102 50 Ave, Bonnyville, AB (hereinafter referred to as “Store”). A participant shall be referred to as “You” or “Your”.
Ways To Enter:
• If You finalize a sale of product purchased at The Brick during the Contest Period, using any payment method, You will be automatically entered to win the Prize on the Draw Date.
No purchase necessary method of entry:
• You must visit www.thebrick.com/Bonnyvillecontest during the Contest Period and submit an entry form (“Entry” or “Entry Form”) by completing a ballot with the information requested.
• Limit of one (1) Entry per family per day. To enter, You must live within the Bonnyville postal code region and/or within fifty (50) km of the Store address.
• For this purpose, “family” means all persons, whether related or not, living in the same household who are over the age of majority in the province in which they reside. The use of any device to automate the entry process is prohibited. Any attempt to manipulate the Contest will result in You being disqualified.
• Contest dates: Commencing Friday, June 25, 2021 at 9:00 a.m. MST, until the close of business on Wednesday, June 30, 2021 at 9:00 p.m. MST (“Contest Period”)
• “Draw Date” – Friday, July 2, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. MST
• Odds of winning decrease as the number of purchases made, or Entries submitted, increase during the Contest Period.
• Prize must be accepted as awarded, may not be sold or transferred, and is not convertible to cash. Prize is non-transferable, non-exchangeable, and non-refundable.
• Once the Winner has been confirmed, The Brick will arrange for delivery of the Prize to the Winner living within 50 km of a Brick store. Should the Prize Winner live outside of the specified delivery area, The Brick will ship the Prize to the Distribution Centre/Store closest to them.
• The Brick’s Satisfaction Guarantee, Price Guarantee and Price Protection policies as published from time to time shall not be applicable to any merchandise obtained as a result of redeeming the Brick Gift Card or any portion thereof. The Brick’s liability for defective merchandise shall be limited to repairing defective or, where appropriate, to exchanging such defective goods within the manufacturer’s warranty period and in accordance with such warranties. In no case shall The Brick refund or otherwise compensate the winner beyond repairing or exchanging defective goods.
The contest is open to all Alberta residents of who live in the postal code region of Bonnyville and/or within fifty (50) km of the Store address who have reached the age of majority on or before the commencement of the Contest Period, except employees of The Brick and their immediate family members living in the same household.
You agree to abide by the contest rules as set out herein, subject to all federal, provincial and municipal laws.
It is a condition of eligibility that the winner authorizes The Brick to announce and publish his/her name, address and photograph, without remuneration or consideration, in any forthcoming publicity.
4. DRAW DATES AND PROCEDURES FOR DETERMINING WINNER:
On the Draw Date, a representative from the Store will draw and record two (2) Entry Forms to obtain one (1) winner (“Eligible Winner”). The additional entry drawn is a back-up entry in the event that the initial Eligible Winner is non-responsive after contact, fails to comply with the Contest Rules, or is unable to complete the skill-testing question (“Alternate Winner”).
The Brick representative will use his/her reasonable efforts to contact the Eligible Winner by phone or e-mail after the Draw Date. If an Eligible Winner cannot be reached by telephone or has not contacted The Brick within three (3) days of The Brick leaving messages to do so (“Contact Date”), then that person will be disqualified, and The Brick shall proceed to contact the Alternate Winner.
5. DECLARING WINNERS:
Each Eligible Winner whose entry form has been selected on the Draw Date must:
(i) within three (3) business days following the Contact Date, correctly answer a time limited, arithmetical skill-testing question without the assistance of any person or mechanical/recording device(s). The skill-testing process shall be administered at a pre arranged time and place; and
(ii) execute a declaration and release form confirming compliance with the contest rules and acceptance of the Prize.
Should an Eligible Winner fail to answer the skill-testing question correctly or is unable to attend at the time and place designated by The Brick for the administration of same, that Eligible Winner shall be disqualified, and the skill-testing question shall be administered to the first Alternate Winner.
email@example.com. If you do not wish Your information retained or to be used for these purposes, please contact Your local Brick store.
The Brick reserves the right to amend or vary the contest rules, including the imposition or addition of new rules which are deemed necessary for business efficacy.
The Brick’s records of the winner selection process or any other aspect of this contest shall be final and conclusive for all purposes relating to this contest.
The Winners’ names shall be available upon request provided such demand is made within three months following the end of the Contest, by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org and identifying the appropriate contest “Bonnyville Tent Special Contest”.