Hancock Park King Bed
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Product OverviewLighten up your room with this Hancock Park king bed. Finished in a white, lightly distressed oak veneer, the raised panels with lamb's tongue details and deeply defined archway carvings add a country cottage charm to your bedroom. The high headboard and equally stately footboard add a beautiful foundation to make your bedding look its best every night. Enjoy this eye-catching bed on its own or surround it with other items from the Hancock Park collection (sold separately) for the ultimate stylish bedroom.
- Harwood solids covered in oak veneers lend a cottage charm to the room.
- Archway carvings in both the headboard and footboard add a stately flair.
- The white finish makes you sheets and duvet colours look their best and brightest.
- Bolt-on rails allow for easy assembly and strong structural support.
- Gentle distressing and water spotting add an antique vibe to this piece.
- The frame includes four slats with support legs to add further stability.
- Use any standard king-size mattress with either a regular or low-profile boxspring (boxspring required).
- This package includes one king bed (headboard, footboard and rails).
Dust the furniture surface with a clean, damp cloth as needed. Chemical cleaners may harm product.
- Headboard: 84" W x 70" H x 4.6" D
- Footboard: 84" W x 30" H x 5.5" D
- Rails: 82" W x 10" H x 1.75" D
- Total Dimensions: 84" W x 70" H x 90" D
Wood: Hardwood Solids
High-performance, furniture grade woods provide exceptional durability, stability and strength. The combination of materials ensures the longevity you require from your furniture.
Finish Type: Oak Veneers
Oak veneer is strong, durable and tight-grained, keeping the surface from warping, splitting or cracking over time. Created by cutting a thin layer of beautiful wood and laying it on top of construction-grade material, veneers provide a striking wood texture and finish to furniture.
Finish Colour: Vintage White
The wood surface is finished in vintage white. This soft colour serves two purposes: it allows the nearby colours to stand out more prominently while also adding an impression of maturity or distinction to your room.