Santa Fe Rusticos Solid Pine Module Bookcase
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This product is ordered directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for refund or exchange once shipped.Item Code: H-LIB80
Dimensions: Width: 39.25'' Height: 73.75'' Depth: 15.75''
Other items and packages in this collection
Product OverviewWelcome a rustic vibe into your living room or home office with this Santa Fe Rusticos module bookcase. Show off your family vacation photos and your grandfather's vintage record player on the three spacious shelves. The bottom cabinet provides a space to stash books and blankets, while three small drawers hold small items, such as pens, decks of cards and extra batteries. Plus, the solid pine construction ensures this bookcase remains sturdy no matter the size of books you stack on it.
- Tuck batteries, pens and other small items in the three drawers.
- Display family photos and cherished heirlooms on the three shelves.
- Use the bottom cabinet to keep the dust off your favourite books or simply contain clutter.
- The Santa Fe Rusticos collection is hand-crafted from natural materials with traditional techniques used by Mexican artisans for hundreds of years.
Wipe the furniture both inside and out with a dry cloth prior to placing it in your home to prevent surface staining from the natural wax coating this piece.
Pine is a strong wood that creates very durable furniture. Furniture made from pine has a natural colouring that looks elegant and gives warmth to the home. Pine has a tight grain pattern with a smooth surface that holds most finishes well.
Due to the live nature of the materials used to manufacture this piece, you many notice certain reactions to its environment, such as cracking, splitting, warping or squeaking, especially in very dry climates. These changes are completely characteristic of solid pine and rustic wood furniture, and enhance the beauty and uniqueness of your one-of-a-kind furniture.