- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Dimensions: Width: 47.25'' Height: 30'' Depth: 23.25''
Product OverviewCreate a stylish and suave office space with this Wilson desk. Whether you're writing letters or getting your home business off the ground, this fabulously modern setting will inspire you each time you come to work. Three storage areas allow you to tuck away odds and ends, preserving the clean simplicity of the style. Finally, from the desktop surface and all the way down the tapered legs, the dark walnut finish gives this desk a timeless appeal.
- Tapered legs and a streamlined look add a modern style to your home office.
- Two storage drawers offer plenty of room to divide and organize your office accessories.
- A central, divided storage space offers another place to tuck away papers and pens.
- Black drawer fronts create a stylish, two-tone look with the dark walnut finish.
Dust the wood finish with a soft, clean cloth as needed. Strong chemical cleaners are not suggested, as they may damage the wood's finish.Materials
Wood: Medium Density Fibreboard (MDF) and Particleboard
MDF is an extremely strong and versatile material. It is man-made using heat and pressure to fuse small wood fibres together with various resins. This creates a durable, long-lasting and inexpensive product used in everything from cabinetry to furniture construction. Particleboard is created by compressing wood chips and resin together, producing an affordable and stable wood alternative. This man-made product is a great base for veneers, laminates and other finishes.
Finish Type: Melamine
Melamine is a thin layer of hardened plastic which can be finished in a number of colours and patterns to suit your interior decor. Designed for easy maintenance, this man-made product is resilient to physical and environmental damage.
Finish Colour: Walnut (Tabletop and Legs) and Black (Drawer Fronts)
Delight in the dark and distinguished impression of this two-tone design, sharing its sophistication with your home space.
Hardware: Metal Round Pull Handles
Metal is known to maintain sturdy support, yet can be heated and bent into eye-catching designs. Rest easy knowing this metal piece will meet your household needs.