Calistoga Coffee Table
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This product is ordered directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for refund or exchange once shipped.
Dimensions: Width: 50'' Height: 18'' Depth: 26''
Product OverviewCreate your sophisticated country paradise with this Calistoga coffee table. A weathered charcoal finish shows off the pine wood's rugged grain. The glass tabletop adds a touch of elegance to the table's antique style. Plus, three storage boxes under the glass top offer a place to display decor away from tiny hands and dust bunnies. You'll love over the rustic vibe the Calistoga collection brings to your home.
- Enjoy the rough-hewn, country look of this table.
- The weathered charcoal finish shows off the pine wood grain.
- The wrought iron frame completes the table's rustic design.
- A glass tabletop adds a touch of elegance to this furniture.
- Use the storage boxes to corral clutter or artfully display decor.
Wipe clean with a soft, damp cloth.
Table Frame: Wrought Iron
Wrought iron is an inherently strong material used to created solid furniture frames and adds to the rustic look of this collection.
Pine is a strong wood that creates very durable furniture. Furniture made from pine has a natural colouring that looks elegant and gives warmth to the home. Pine has a tight grain pattern with a smooth surface that holds most finishes well.
Finish Type: Pine Veneers
Created by cutting a thin layer of beautiful wood and laying it on top of construction-grade material, veneers provide a striking wood texture and finish to furniture. Veneers, which won’t warp, crack or split over time, often create unique markings on the furniture’s finish. Pine has a tight grain pattern with a smooth surface that holds most finishes well.
Finish Colour: Weathered Charcoal
Giving your home a rustic and rough-hewn look, the weathered charcoal finish on this table offers a visual focal point for your living room decor.