Fiji Gas Fire Table
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Dimensions: Width: 34.5'' Height: 18'' Depth: 34.5''
Product OverviewEnjoy a blend of outdoor heat, dancing flames and gallery-worthy design each time you use this Fiji gas fire table. The flame cauldron is a partnership of grey steel and glass, the perfect display case for the two-tier flames that jump up from the bowl of lava rocks. Even if you aren't very skilled with your hands, you'll find it easy to activate this heater – a red ignition button and flame control knob are all you need to use this unit. For the ultimate in outdoor comfort, surround this fire table with matching chat chairs from the Fiji collection (sold separately).
- Bask in the warmth of the 50,000-BTU heat output.
- A square, weather-resistant steel finish makes for a stunningly modern design.
- The glass windshield protects the flames while adding elegance to the steel framework.
- Operate the heat settings with ease through the electronic ignition with flame control knob (batteries included).
- Ultra Glow® dancing flames create a mesmerizing effect over the glowing lava rocks.
- This fire table uses an external clean-burning 20-pound propane gas tank (not included).
Wipe loose dirt and debris away with a wet sponge. Using harsh chemicals is not recommended because the cleaning solutions may harm the product's finish and reduce its lifespan. Use an outdoor furniture cover when not in use to protect this piece from the elements.
Frame: Powder-Coated Steel
Steel is an inherently strong yet flexible material used to construct machinery, buildings and furniture frames. Powder coating is a decorative and protective finish, most often applied to metal furniture. Since powder-coated surfaces are resistant to chipping, scratching and fading, pieces covered in this robust finish can be used inside or outdoors.
Glass is sturdy and can support a lot of weight, yet has a light, thin design for an elegant finish.