Impress your guests and give you home a modern makeover with this Agra coffee table. A study in simplicity, this wooden table shows that some of the best looks are au naturel. The beauty of the bare acacia wood is on full display, with ribbons of woodgrain, live edges and plenty of rugged imperfections that tell each table's history. Completing the dashing style are the two trapezoid-shaped legs. In their black finish, they create a stunning, two-tone look to the entire piece.
Width: 45" (114.3 cm)Height: 16" (40.6 cm)Depth: 26" (66.0 cm)
- Rustic, modern or retro – one table captures the essence of these three major styles.
- The acacia wood tabletop draws the eye with its rugged finish and other natural flourishes.
- Black iron offers an dark complement to the tabletop above.
- Live edges and trapezoid-shaped legs give this piece attractive and unconventional lines.
Dust the wood finish with a soft, clean cloth as needed. Strong chemical cleaners are not suggested, as they may damage the wood's finish.
- Coffee Table: 45" W x 16" H x 26" D
Tabletop: Acacia Wood with Natural Finish
Acacia wood is used in furniture construction due to the strength in its dense grain and uniform texture. Grown around the world, acacia often features contrasting bands or streaks of colour to give each piece a unique look.
Finish Colour: Rustic Brown
This finish preserves the natural look of the wood, complementing the woodgrain without overshadowing the live edges.
Legs: Black Iron
Iron is known to maintain sturdy support, yet can be heated and bent into eye-catching designs. Rest easy knowing this metal piece will meet your household needs.