Impress your guests and excite your family with this Allendale three-piece entertainment centre. With space for TVs up to 56", Allendale has your home theatre needs covered. Drawers in the TV stand plus drawers and shelving in the matching piers provide endless storage and display options. What's more, your friends will ooh and aah over the gorgeous silver metallic feet.
Width: 108" (274.3 cm) Height: 64" (162.6 cm) Depth: 19" (48.3 cm)
- One drawer offers hidden storage space to keep your entertainment space organized and clutter-free.
- Open shelves provide plenty of room for your favourite decor.
- Two drawers offer ample storage space for your media accessories, keeping your entertainment space organized and clutter-free.
- Satin nickel hardware is durable and showcases the contemporary design of this TV stand.
- Metallic feet add a touch of glamour.
- Made from durable materials, the TV stand is sure to stand up to regular use.
- Anthracite-coloured paper laminate is printed with a maple wood pattern for a beautiful, modern finish.
- Each component comes pre-assembled.
- TV Stand: 56" W x 22" H x 19" D
- Pier: 26" W x 64" H x 16" D
Materials and Construction
Wood: Particle Board
Particle board is made from compressed wood chips and resin, providing an affordable and long-lasting alternative to solid wood furniture. Scratch-resistant, durable and inexpensive, particle board delivers the luxurious look of solid wood without the hefty price tag.
Finish Type: Paper Laminate with Maple Wood Pattern
Sustainable and resistant to wear, the paper laminate finish is printed with a maple wood pattern and offers a beautiful, stylish touch.
Finish Colour: Anthracite
The dark grey colour of anthracite is sure to accent many styles of decor. Pair it with pops of colour for a fun, contemporary design.
Hardware: Satin Nickel
Satin nickel hardware looks striking against the TV stand's dark finish, providing a classy, timeless aesthetic.
Additional Feature: Metallic Feet
Beautiful and stylish silver metallic feet raise this piece off the floor while adding a touch of glamour.
General Construction: Corner Blocking
Corner blocking refers to the addition of an extra block of wood to the joints of high stress points within the furniture to provide additional support. This technique creates an incredibly sturdy piece of furniture.