Gather your family together around this dark Aran dining set and set the stage for countless memorable moments to come. Mango wood veneers cover the smooth wooden surfaces to create a contemporary ambiance, which is further enhanced by the dark walnut finish. Small carving details on the table and chair legs add even more stylish touches around the apron. And if you're not charmed by the tabletop inlays, then the padded seats and attractive backrests will be sure to win you over.
- Celebrate classic simplicity with this cool and contemporary design.
- Carving details one the table and chair legs creates a matching motif.
- Sleek faux leather seating padded in thick foam creates a comfortable destination for diners.
- The mango veneers provide subtle woodgrain highlights and dashing grey undertones.
- Natural and processed woods combine for strong and durable furniture frames.
- Enjoy the decorating potential that these dark, neutral tones present.
- Package includes one table and four matching chairs.
Dust the wood finish with a soft, clean cloth as needed. Strong chemical cleaners are not suggested, as they may damage the wood's finish.
- Table: 60" W x 30" H x 36" D
- Chairs: 17.5" W x 39.25" H x 21" D
Tabletop: Medium Density Fibreboard (MDF)
MDF is an extremely strong and versatile material, much stronger than particleboard. It is man-made using heat and pressure to fuse small wood fibres together with various resins. This creates a durable, long-lasting and inexpensive product used in everything from cabinetry to furniture construction.
Table Base: Asian Hardwood
Asian hardwood, also known as parawood or rubberwood, is one of the most durable and eco-friendly woods in the furniture market today. Once the tree's latex sap is collected for other industries, Asian hardwood is recycled into home furnishings. The dense grain makes it stable and strong, and the naturally light undertone accurately holds the intended stain colour.
Finish Type: Mango Veneers
By gluing a thin layer of beautiful wood grain onto quality construction materials, veneers provide a striking texture and finish to furniture. Veneers won’t warp, crack or split over time, which keeps your products looking as good as the day you bought them. Naturally grown in Asia, mango wood lends itself beautifully to furniture making due to its durability and gorgeous grain.
Finish Colour: Dark Walnut
A dark shade of brown with subtle grey undertones, this colour serves as the perfect backdrop for your dining events.