Restoration style has an updated new attitude! This casual Cranfill collection features a central threaded post not unlike those found on turn-of-the-century banker’s stools in an aged pine veneer over select hardwood, with adjustable level feet.
Width: 40" (101.6 cm) Height: 29" (73.7 cm) Depth: 40" (101.6 cm)
- Key Features:
- - Old World design.
- - Constructed with pine solids and metal bases.
- - Cocktail table turns and lifts to a dining height; locks into place. The locking ensures this table will not lower while in use. Ideal for small spaces.
- Dimensions & Specifications:
- Cocktail Table: 40"W x 40"D x 29"H.
- Materials & Construction:
- Wood/Finish Type: Pine solids;
Pine is a strong wood that creates very durable furniture; it is also very long-lasting. This wood accepts many types of glue well, making for tight bonding.
- Finish: Aged pine;
Warm, aged finish provides lasting style
- Construction: All pieces are constructed of pine solid tops and metal bases.