Shuffle into a seat that will make you fall back in love with shapes. The Emry adjustable bar stool has the glamourous touch that only the glitter of chrome can provide, dazzling the eye from its round base all the way up its narrow frame. But what rests on top is what you're sure to enjoy most. The padded seat offers delightful accents with its triangle stitching and hexagon shape. And with smooth bonded leather upholstery, you'll get the sharp modern look that brings the decor of the entire room up a notch.
Width: 19" (48.3 cm)Height: 42" (106.7 cm)Depth: 20" (50.8 cm)
- Enjoy the modern stylings of the chrome base and bonded leather upholstery.
- Adjust the seat height to suit your fancy.
- Feel supported at any level with the scoop seat and backrest.
- The chrome footrest gives you a spot to support your feet at higher ground.
- Neutral colours help this piece fit with your colour scheme, even while standing out style-wise.
- Swivel in your spot thanks to the 360-degree turning radius.
- This bar stool is rated to support up to 440 pounds.
Regularly vacuum upholstery using cleaning attachments to remove dust and debris. For spills and stains, use a warranty-approved leather cleaner according to package directions.Materials
Stool Frame: Metal
Metal is known to maintain sturdy support, yet can be heated and bent into eye-catching designs. Rest easy knowing this metal piece will meet your household needs.
Chrome plating is more reflective and spectacular than other finishes, meaning the reflection is deeper and more mirror-like.
Seat Cover: Black Bonded Leather
Bonded leather has a genuine leather feel that is easy to care for and maintain. Composed of genuine leather fibres and man-made fabric, this versatile material lasts longer and wears better than many other fabric choices.
Seat Padding: High-Density Foam
High-density foam in the seat and backrest provides you with comfortable seating. This firmly packed foam will return to its original shape every time you get up, so your seat will feel just as good as if you were sitting on it for the first time.