Enjoy the modern twist on rustic furniture this Huntley three-piece entertainment centre brings to your home. The burnished brown colour has been wire brushed to make this stunning piece look genuinely vintage. Metal handles and corner brackets in an antiqued pewter finish put the finishing touch on this handsome collection. Slide the stand's gorgeous, window pane glass doors to access shelves where you can store your cable box, PVR and more. Keep your living room organized by tucking your collection of television remotes into the pier's storage drawer. Plus, you can show off your latest family photos or prized trophies on any of the four open shelves.
Width: 99" (251.5 cm)Height: 61" (154.9 cm)Depth: 18" (45.7 cm)
- Sliding glass window pane doors on the TV stand enclose two shelves to display your home theatre essentials.
- The TV opening is 52 inches wide.
- Tuck TV remotes and game controllers into the pier's storage drawer.
- Display decor on any of the pier's four shelves.
- A burnished brown colour has been wire brushed to create distress marks for a vintage look.
- Metal handles and metal corner brackets finished in antiqued pewter complete the rustic design of this collection.
- TV Stand: 52" W x 18" H x 26" D
- Pier: 23.5" W x 61" H x 18" D
Wood Type: Acacia and Medium Density Fibreboard (MDF)
Acacia wood is used in furniture construction due to the strength in its dense grain and uniform texture. Grown around the world, acacia often features contrasting bands or streaks of colour to give each piece a unique look. MDF is a durable, long-lasting and inexpensive product used in everything from cabinetry to furniture construction.
Finish Type: Acacia Veneers
Created by cutting a thin layer of beautiful wood and laying it on top of construction-grade material, veneers provide a striking wood texture and finish to furniture. Veneers, which won’t warp, crack or split over time, often create unique markings on the furniture’s finish. Acacia wood is used in furniture construction due to the strength in its dense grain and uniform texture. Grown around the world, acacia often features contrasting bands or streaks of colour to give each piece a unique look.
Finish Colour: Burnished Walnut with Wire Brushing
This gorgeous brown colour has been wire brushed to create distress marks for a genuine rustic feel.
Hardware: Antiqued Pewter
The heavy-cast, bar hardware is covered in a antiqued pewter finish.