Kanto FMC4 Full Motion Dual Stud Wall Mount for 30" to 60" TVs
Width: 26.8" (68.1 cm) Height: 17.7" (45.0 cm) Depth: 26" (66.0 cm)
Expand your options with this FMC4 full motion dual stud wall mount from Kanto. Supporting up to 100 pounds, this versatile mount is a great way to display your sleek flat-panel television. Since it's able to both swivel and extend, the FMC4 can work around corners or off-centre studs, helping you get the most out of your space. Finally, the heavy duty steel construction and clean cable solution means that you'll be able to focus fully on your TV shows, with no dangling wires to distract you.
- Supports 100 Pounds
- Adjustable Pivot Point
- Fits VESA Sizes 600x400
- Wide Range of Swivel
- 15 Degrees of Tilt
- Sleek Cable Management
Supports 100 Pounds
The FMC4 supports a maximum of up to 100 pounds. Even at full extension, your TV stays in place with no sag.
Adjustable Pivot Point
The FMC4 features a sliding pivot point that can be moved 20" to the left or right. With this function, you can move the entire arm and TV plate laterally across the wall plate for a wide range of viewing options.
Fits VESA Sizes 600x400
The FMC4 accommodates a range of VESA sizes, from 100x100 all the way to 600x400.
Wide Range of Swivel
Depending on the size of your TV and the amount of extension, you can swivel your TV 135 degrees in either direction. With this range of motion, your TV can be seen from almost every part of the room, and even in multiple rooms.
15 Degrees of Tilt
The ability to tilt 5 degrees backward is useful for lower installations. For higher mount installations, tilting 10 degrees forward allows you to find the perfect viewing position.
Sleek Cable Management
An integrated cable management system allows you to route your power and video cables neatly between the TV and the wall. Keep your cables tidy and out of sight for a clean, organized look.
< b>Full Features and Specifications:
- Fits most flat panel TVs from 30" to 60"
- Supports TVs up to 100 lb. (45 kg)
- Accommodates VESA sizes from 100x100 to 600x400
- Sliding pivot point may be moved 20" left or right for flexible installation
- Accessible tilt mechanism provides a +10°/-5° tilt angle
- 135 degrees of swivel in either direction, dependent on screen size
- Sits 3.1" (8 cm) from the wall
- Extends up to 26" (66 cm) from the wall
- Integrated cable management system
- Adjustable horizontal leveling 26.8" (68 cm) wall plate accommodates up to 24" stud spacing
- Solid steel construction with durable powder coated finish
- Installation manual and all mounting hardware for wood stud and concrete installation is included
- Product weight: 21.6 lb. (9.8 kg)