If you love the look of a flat-panel television mounted close to the wall, then get a load of this R500 recessed wall mount from Kanto. Designed to be inserted between two studs spaced 16 inches apart, this mount allows the extension mechanism and cable management solution to retract fully into this space, leaving no more than a 1.25-inch gap between the television and the wall – just enough to pull it forward again or tilt the panel to avoid screen glare. This articulating, full-motion wall mount is suitable for televisions between 46 and 80 inches in screen size, weighing up to 135 pounds.
Width: 25.6" (65.0 cm)Height: 25.2" (64.0 cm)Depth: 31.6" (80.3 cm)
Width: 27.8" (70.6 cm)Height: 5.5" (14.0 cm)Depth: 17.7" (45.0 cm)
38.60 lbs (17.5 kg)
- Recessed Design
- Supports up to 135 Pounds
- Full Range of Motion
- Sleek Cable Management
- Installation Hardware Included
The R500’s in-wall design is made to fit securely between 16-inch stud centers. When fully retracted, its arm assembly allows your TV to sit almost flush with the wall.
Supports up to 135 Pounds
Constructed out of solid steel, the R300 safely supports 46- to 80-inch TVs weighing up to 135 pounds, while its adjustable mounting brackets accommodate VESA sizes between 100x100 and 600x400.
Full Range of Motion
Use the R500’s articulating arm to ensure you always have the perfect viewing angle. Extend it out 27.6 inches to provide ample room to tilt and swivel your TV.
Sleek Cable Management
Keep your viewing area tidy by securing your cables to the mounting arm with the provided clips.
Installation Hardware Included
Because every installation is unique, the R500 is carefully packaged with all the lag bolts, washers and spacers that you could need. An online installation video is also provided to help you along the way.
Full Features and Specifications:
- Fits most flat panel TVs from 46" to 80"
- Supports TVs up to 135 lb. (62 kg)
- Fits between 16" wood stud centres
- Accommodates VESA sizes 100x100 to 600x400
- Accessible tilt mechanism provides a +10° to -5° tilt angle
- 90 degrees of swivel in either direction, dependent on screen size
- Sits 1.25" (3.2 cm) from the wall
- Extends up to 27.6" (70.2 cm) from the wall
- Integrated cable management system
- Solid steel construction with durable powder-coated finish
- Includes installation manual and all necessary mounting hardware
- Product weight: 36.4 lb. (16.5 kg)