Give your bedroom upscale, urban charisma with this Kate dresser. The Asian hardwood frame is finished in a smoky grey-brown colour, creating a character-rich canvas for you to organize your clothing. The dark, tapered legs and matching black hardware create a two-toned look that takes this style to an even higher level of luxury. Enjoy this dresser on its own or pair it with the mirror from the same collection (sold separately).
Width: 58.00" (147.3 cm)Height: 37.00" (94.0 cm)Depth: 16.37" (41.6 cm)
Width: 60.27" (153.1 cm)Height: 35.35" (89.8 cm)Depth: 18.58" (47.2 cm)
127.60 lbs (57.9 kg)
- Create a contemporary urban look in your bedroom thanks to this sophisticated style.
- Built from a hybrid of manmade and natural woods, this furniture frame offers strength and durability.
- The base of this storage unit features a black finish and elegant tapered legs.
- Kenlin metal glides and dovetail joints make for strong and long-lasting drawers.
- Black drawer pulls add more modern style accents, adding to the two-toned look.
Dust the wood finish with a soft, clean cloth as needed. Strong chemical cleaners are not suggested, as they may damage the wood's finish.Materials
Wood: Asian Hardwood, Plywood and Medium Density Fibreboard (MDF)
Asian hardwood, also known as parawood or rubberwood, is one of the most durable and eco-friendly woods in the furniture market today. The dense grain makes it stable and strong, and the naturally light undertone accurately holds the intended stain colour. Plywood provides extra strength to furniture, resistant to cracking, shrinking and warping. MDF is a durable, long-lasting and inexpensive wood used in everything from cabinetry to furniture construction.
Finish Colour: Grey-Brown
A little warm and a little smoky, this sophisticated shade will give you the urban style you're craving, all while looking natural among many other colours.
Drawer Construction: Dovetailed
Dovetailing is a woodworking technique commonly used to put drawers together. Tight fitting dovetails resist the wood's natural tendency to twist and warp over time, meaning your drawers will remain functional for as long as you own them.