Impress your family and friends with flawless cooking results from this KitchenAid slide-in electric convection range. The unique bow tie design and convection fan heat the entire oven to the perfect temperature and keep it there to ensure you’ll get the best results convection can offer. This model also features a steam rack, which adds additional moisture to the inside of the oven to enhance cooking results. You’ll also appreciate the five cooking elements - including a warm zone - to help you cook the best and biggest meals your family has ever enjoyed.
Width: 29.87" (75.9 cm)Height: 36" (91.4 cm)Depth: 28.87" (73.3 cm)
- Even-Heat™ True Convection
- Steam Rack
- Five Cooking Elements, Including a Warm Zone
- Aqualift™ Self-Cleaning
Even-Heat True Convection
True convection ensures the entire oven is kept at the perfect temperature, so your meals come out evenly-cooked and juicy on the inside.
The steam rack provides additional moisture to the inside of the oven to cook the perfect roast and other foods more thoroughly.
Five Cooking Elements, Including a Warm Zone
You’ll have five independent cooking surfaces to create your masterpieces on. This range features a triple cooking zone of six, nine and 12 inches, a 10-inch zone, and two six-inch cooking zones, plus a dedicated warming zone.
Cleaning your new oven is hardly a chore. This innovative system combines low heat with water to release baked-on spills in your oven.
Full Features and Specifications
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Range Type: Slide-In
- Capacity: 6.4 Cu. Ft.
- Cooktop Element Style: Radiant
- Element-Burner Power Range: 1,050 – 3,200 W
- Element-Burner Size Range: 6 – 12"
- Cooktop Surface Material: Ceramic Glass
- Number of Cooking Element-Burners: Five
- Broiler Element Power: 4,000 W
- Broiler Location: Top of Oven
- Convection Element Power: 3,200 W
- Convection Element Type: Single-Fan
- Convection Functions: Bake, Broil, Roast
- Hidden Bake Element
- Self-Cleaning: AquaLift Self Clean
- Automatic Convection Conversion Temperature Adjust
- Bake Element Power: 3,600 W at 240 V