Grab a bite at a table built for two with this Monarch adjustable height dining package. Perfect for smaller rooms or eat-in kitchens, this set is equally suitable for sharing an intimate meal or for gathering around for a glass of wine at a party. The tabletop is built from eco-friendly bamboo finished in a shade of brown oak, the ideal complement for the wiry cage base of both the table and matching stools. The end result is an industrial-vintage look that will add instant style to your space.
Width: 28" (71.1 cm)Height: 38" (96.5 cm)Depth: 28" (71.1 cm)
Width: 29" (73.7 cm)Height: 33" (83.8 cm)Depth: 29" (73.7 cm)
64.00 lbs (29.0 kg)
- A distressed bamboo tabletop provides exceptional resilience while adding a timeworn appeal.
- Lightweight, heavy-duty steel legs expand outwards in matching pear-shaped frames.
- A weathered bronze finish gives this set a splendid shine and a modern industrial look.
- Adjust the height of both the stools and the table to suit the occasion.
- This package includes one counter-height table and two matching stools.
Clean the seat surface and frame with a soft, damp cloth as needed.
- Table: 28" W x 38" H x 28" D
- Adjustable Table Height: 32" – 38"
- Stools: 12" W x 33" H x 12" D
- Adjustable Stool Height: 26" – 33"
Tabletop: Lightly Distressed Bamboo
Bamboo is a practical and attractive alternative to traditional hardwoods due to its strength, durability and eco-friendliness. With natural resistance to moisture, it makes for an ideal furniture surface..
Chairs and Table Legs: Steel
Steel is an inherently strong material that is used to create solid furniture frames. Steel is easily recycled, making it an environmentally friendly choice for your home furniture.
Finish Colour: Bronze
Bronze adds lustre to a furniture surface while also giving it a vintage, antique look. On metal products it looks especially striking against other tough surfaces, namely brick, metal and reclaimed wood.