Crank up the style in your living room with this Naks coffee table, part of the Scott Living collection. This industrial-inspired table is a collection of novelties. The round tabletop is made of solid mango wood, set in an X-parquet pattern for an alluring affect. Meanwhile, the four-legged base is built of solid black iron. And finally, the functional crank handle lets you lift and lower the table height to suit your fancy. It's looks, function and craftsmanship all rolled into one.
Width: 36" (91.4 cm)Height: 23" (58.4 cm)Depth: 36" (91.4 cm)
- Industrial glamour – this piece brings factory fashion to your home.
- Turn the crank to lift or lower the table height.
- Mango wood set in a parquet pattern adds extra visual appeal to this trendy table.
- Two-tone splendour is provided by the hefty black iron base.
- Part of the Scott Living collection, this piece is exclusive to The Brick in Canada.
Dust the wood finish with a soft, clean cloth as needed. Strong chemical cleaners are not suggested, as they may damage the wood's finish.Materials
Wood Type: Mango
Naturally grown in Asia, mango wood lends itself beautifully to furniture making due to its durability and gorgeous grain. This wood can also be eco-friendly, as many farms will only cut down the trees after they have finished bearing their famous fruit.
Finish Colour: Natural
This understated finish puts the wood on full display, revealing all of its nuance and character.
Table Base: Solid Iron
Iron is known to maintain sturdy support, yet can be heated and bent into eye-catching designs. Rest easy knowing this iron piece will meet your household needs.