Curl up on this plush Nina sectional to relax and enjoy your leisure time. Swathed in refined grey upholstery, this linen-look fabric is soft to the touch and perfect for welcoming guests into your home. Underneath each high-density foam cushion are coil springs designed to offer extra seating support and comfort. Plus, use the ottoman to change the direction of your sectional's chaise from right to left.
- Move the sectional's chaise to the right- or left-hand side to suit your space.
- Snuggle in and enjoy the linen-look upholstery draped over this sectional.
- With an elegant, grey hue, this furniture set brings contemporary flair to your home.
- Coil springs support the high-density foam cushions to ensure your seating comfort.
- This sectional is proudly made in Canada.
- This sectional includes one sofa and one ottoman.
Regularly vacuum upholstery using cleaning attachments to remove dust and debris. For spills and stains, use a warranty-approved fabric cleaner according to package directions.Dimensions:
- Sofa: 90" W x 33" H x 34" D
- Ottoman: 37" W x 9" H x 28" D
Frame: Solid Woods
High-performance, furniture-grade woods provide exceptional durability, stability and strength. This robust combination of materials ensures the longevity you require from your furniture.
Cover: Linen-Look Fabric
Woven to look and feel like real linen, this man-made fabric provides a friendly touch to your entertaining space. Linen-look fabric is durable, easy to maintain and resistant to stretching.
Seat Padding: High-Density Foam
High-density foam in the seat and back cushions delivers comfortable seating. This firmly packed foam will return to its original shape every time you get up, so your seat will feel just as good as if you were sitting on it for the first time.
Seat Support: Sinuous Springs and 8-Gauge Coil Springs
Metal sinuous springs provide a solid foundation for your furniture, while coil springs provide enhanced individual comfort. These sturdy supports increase the longevity of your sectional seating.
General Construction: Corner Blocking
An extra block of wood is added to each corner of the furniture’s frame for additional support. Known as corner-blocking, this technique helps to brace your furniture for enduring stability.
- Seat Cushions: Attached