Bring a taste of the Victorian spirit to your bar with the Pinnadel 30" bar stool. This bar stool shows what can happen when three different materials join forces. The multi-toned stool swivels up to 180 degrees in both directions, and is made more comfortable by the padded, faux leather seat and rounded backrest. The final product is a barstool that looks equally at home in an elegant dining set as it does in against the unfinished cement and sawdust of a garage hideout.
Width: 19.5" (49.5 cm)Height: 43.25" (109.9 cm)Depth: 19.5" (49.5 cm)
Width: 37" (94.0 cm)Height: 7.88" (20.0 cm)Depth: 23.25" (59.1 cm)
33.00 lbs (15.0 kg)
- Swivel up to 180 degrees in either direction yet retain the beautiful character of solid wood. Tubular wood and stamped sheet metal disguise the pivot point.
- Nail head trim surrounds the edge of the vintage brown faux leather seats, adding texture and visual appeal.
- The seat is neatly padded with high-density foam, which ensures user comfort while maintaining its form over time.
- The metal footrest ring provides a solid and convenient place to rest your feet that is also easy to clean off.
- The neutral colour palette makes this piece able to blend in with a variety of colour schemes, both light and dark.
Wipe with a clean, damp, non-abrasive cloth on a regular basis.Materials
Chair Frame: Metal and Pine Solids
Metal is an inherently strong material that is used to create solid furniture frames. It is easily recycled, making it an environmentally friendly choice for your home furniture. Pine is a strong wood that creates very durable furniture. Items made from pine have a natural colouring that gives warmth to the home, with a tight grain pattern and a smooth surface that holds most finishes well.
Finish: Pine Veneer
Created by cutting a thin layer of beautiful wood and laying it on top of construction-grade material, veneers provide a striking wood texture and finish to furniture. Veneers, which won’t warp, crack or split over time, often create unique markings on the furniture’s finish.
Finish Colour: Light brown and gunmetal
The light brown colour of the pine veneer does an excellent job displaying the intricacies of the wood grain while accentuating the richness of the vintage brown faux leather seat. The metallic components are done in a dark gunmetal, a neutral shade that highlights the frame's rigidity.
Seat Cover: Vintage Brown Faux Leather
Faux leather has a genuine leather feel that is easy to care for and maintain. The material is resistant to light, helping it maintain the same look for years without fading.
Seat Padding: High-Density Foam
The round seat is packed with high-density foam specially selected for furniture padding. A foam base will retain its foundation and structure while granting the user the ultimate comfort experience.