Make this year the one when you enjoy every moment of nice weather with this Salem patio set console. Built to fit the modular Salem patio collection, this handy piece is both arm rest and drink holder. Each part lives up to its role – powder-coated aluminum frames offer strong and lightweight support; grey resin wicker covers the frames in a stylish and weather-resistant wrapping; and two plastic drink holders give your warm beverages a space to sit between sips. If you can't have a white sand beach in your backyard, the Salem is the next best option.
Width: 15" (38.1 cm)Height: 24.5" (62.2 cm)Depth: 34" (86.4 cm)
- Let everyone know you take your relaxation seriously with this invitation to outdoor leisure.
- Two built-in cup holders place convenience within arm's reach.
- Grey resin wicker adds a stylish exterior to each piece, one both modern looking and weather resistant.
- Rust-proof aluminum frames provide the practical trifecta – strength, durability and movability.
- This modular furniture lets you customize your seating arrangement or build out your set over time.
Wipe the resin finish with a soft, clean cloth on a regular basis. Strong chemical cleaners are not suggested, as they may damage the product's finish. Regularly vacuum upholstery using cleaning attachments to remove dust and debris. For spills and stains, use a warranty-approved fabric cleaner according to package directions.Materials
Frames: Powder-Coated Aluminum
Powder coating is a decorative and protective finish, most often applied to metal furniture. Since powder-coated surfaces are resistant to chipping, scratching and fading, pieces covered in this robust finish can be used inside or outdoors. Aluminum is known to maintain sturdy support, yet can be heated and bent into eye-catching designs. Its relatively lightweight yet strong nature makes it ideal for furniture you need to move around.
Finish Material: Grey Resin Wicker
Also known as all-weather wicker, this resilient material is made with synthetic fibres. Resin rattan will repel the elements, and resists UV radiation, humidity and water.