Add a little rustic flavour to your home with this Santa Fe Rusticos coffee table. The grey-tinged pine wood and metal hardware complement the light marble inset for a beautifully vintage-styled piece. With two drawers, you won't have to worry about losing your TV remote or extra batteries again. Plus, two lower shelves offer many possibilities for stacking your favourite books or decorating with rustic accent pieces.
Width: 47.25" (120.0 cm)Height: 17.75" (45.1 cm)Depth: 31.5" (80.0 cm)
- The light marble inset adds upscale detailing to this vintage-looking table.
- Use the two drawers to stash TV remotes, magazines and even game controllers.
- Artfully display books and decor on the two lower shelves.
- Neutral grey tones help this piece blend smoothly into many decor schemes.
- Metal hardware completes the rustic design of this coffee table.
- The Santa Fe Rusticos collection is hand-crafted from natural materials with traditional techniques used by Mexican artisans for hundreds of years.
Dust the wood finish with a soft, clean cloth as needed. Strong chemical cleaners are not suggested, as they may damage the wood's finish.Materials
Furniture made with pine has a natural, creamy yellow colouring that looks elegant and adds warmth to the home. Pine has a tight grain pattern with a smooth surface to hold finishes well.
From the vendor: Due to the live nature of the materials used to manufacture this piece, you many notice certain reactions to its environment, such as cracking, splitting, warping or squeaking, especially in very dry climates. These changes are completely characteristic of solid pine and rustic wood furniture, enhancing the beauty and uniqueness of your one-of-a-kind furniture.
Finish Colour: Graphite Grey
The rustic look of this piece is given a smoky, sophisticated feel thanks to this neutral and versatile tone.
Hardware Type: Metal Hanging Drawer Pulls
Metal is known to maintain sturdy support, yet can be heated and bent into eye-catching designs. Rest easy knowing this metal piece will meet your household needs.