This Sharp microwave drawer offers flexible placement options below an island, peninsula or standard cabinetry, or can be installed below your wall oven. An easy-to-read display that disappears until you need it keeps the lines of this modern appliance sleek and clean. The concealed control panel opens at a 45-degree angle so it’s easy to read and operate. AutoTouch™ Automatic Drawer system eases open with a gentle pull or the touch of a button. The even, gliding action and solid construction prevents liquids from spilling during opening and closing.
Width: 23.87" (60.6 cm)Height: 15.87" (40.3 cm)Depth: 23.02" (58.5 cm)
- AutoTouch System
- Flexible Design
- Hidden Control Panel
- Sleek Design
- Virtual Carousel
- 1.2 Cu. Ft. with 950-Watt Power
Sharp’s exclusive AutoTouch system allows you to open and close the drawer automatically at one-finger operation.
Design flexibility allows for microwave placement in almost any kitchen plan – it’s a perfect choice for open-plan kitchens, islands, and peninsulas.
This microwave features a hidden control panel for an integrated look and feel within the kitchen. The new tall control panel, angled at 45 degrees, is easy to see, easy to access and easy to use.
Sharp's next-generation microwave drawer has a simpler and a sleeker design to match more built-in appliances.
Cook and clean your microwave with less contorting and bending by positioning it at an accessible height. Easily lift hot foods from the flat-bottomed drawer and stir dishes without removing them. Finally, the low sides and the Virtual Carousel’s surface make cleaning a breeze.
Virtual Carousel technology turns the whole base of the microwave into the turntable. A flat surface is larger and far easier to clean than a traditional, dish-style turntable.
The large capacity is wide enough for a four-quart casserole dish and tall enough for a 20-ounce coffee cup. How’s that for convenient?
- Appliance Features: Child Lock
- Microwave Type: Built-In
- Control Panel: Hidden Panel
- Display Language(s): English
- Turntable Type: None, Flat
- Energy Consumption: 1.67 Kw, 14.5 Amps
- Power Source: AC 120 V, 60 Hz
- Max Power: 950 W
- Cooking Modes: 13
- One-Touch Functions: YES
- Sensor Cooking: YES
- Power Levels: 11
- Max Power: 950 W
- Installation Requirements: Installation required by trained built in appliances installer. Refer to installation instructions provided in the box and Sharp.ca URL site for installation instructions. http://www.sharp.ca/model.aspx?ID=1503and;group=md
- Assembly Instructions: Click Here
- Turntable: Virtual Carousel®
- Cut-out Dimension 22 .125" x 15.563"
- Product Dimension 23 7/8" x 23.016" x 15.875"
- Shipping Dimensions - 29.8" w x 27.9" x 21.9"
- Shipping Weight - 85.8 lb.